Group holidays can be a lot of fun, and also more cost effective than staying in a hotel or going away with just a couple of people. So if you and a group of your friends or family fancy a getaway at the same time look no further than pureholidayhomes.com for your large self catered holiday property needs!
A few reasons to go for a group getaway…
- It’s cheaper.
Booking a property with a large group of people is more often than not a lot cheaper than renting separate rooms. To give an example, this five bedroom villa sleeping twelve with mountain scenery in Turkey (property ref 19358) costs just £450 per week between April and May, amounting to just £5 per person per night. However, an average hotel in the same area for the same amount of time costs roughly £2,745 per week.
- Cheap doesn’t mean low standards.
In fact, large self catered holiday homes are usually a much higher standard than hotel rooms in general- with the added bonus of being much less expensive. It is fair to say that large properties are also often quiet attractive, from castle style buildings to country houses. And they also have better facilities; principally because you don’t have to share them with guests you don’t know. A private villa, plus private outdoor pool and ten friends or family members equals lots of fun.
- It’s more personal.
If you’re going away with a group, the chances are you will not be the quietest party, with everyone talking over each other and having fun…but why should you have to restrict yourself on holiday? It is, after all, a time for relaxation and letting go. And a self catered property offers you the space and privacy to be as noisy as you like (within reason, I suppose…). With a private self catered holiday home you can also tailor your getaway to be exactly what you want, from a secluded country retreat to a city break with games room. Indeed, a hotel is made for visitors, but a holiday home is made to make you feel welcome.
A few examples…
For a city break-
- This modern apartment in Costa del Azahar (property ref. 32937) , Valencia sleeps seven, and is just a short walk away from many of the main attractions in this historic city, including the Opera Zone and Valencia port. Only £13 per person per night all year round.
- This waterside penthouse in Southampton (property ref. 22149) sleeps thirteen, is decorated with a beautiful modern interior and is located in the docklands. Just £13 per person per night between March and April.
For a country retreat-
- Camps Heath Barn is an attractive barn conversion sleeping twelve, with attached cottage sleeping four in Lowestoft, Suffolk (property ref. 41156). The barn has been given a five star rating by Visit England. And it’s only £15 per person per night.
- This rustic farm house in Tarn, the Mid-Pyrenees, France (property ref. 36022) sleeps twenty one, and has its own pool and an outdoor play area for children. And amazingly it works out at only £2 per person per night up until May.
So if you and your friends or family are interested in a cheap getaway, whilst not skimping on the luxury element and great facilities, a large self catered property is the way to go. See pureholidayhomes.com for over 2,800 properties with five bedrooms and more.